Saturday, September 15, 2012

Ana Ikan Bakar Petai – Pantai Selera, Tanjung Lumpur, Kuantan, Pahang



As most of us love grill seafood, especially grill fish (ikan bakar) so do I! I am not particular to the taste of pencicah ikan bakar (sauce that you use to dip/eat with the grill fish) because I don’t really eat the fish with it. I love it, grill with the best spices and that will be enough for a tastier, delicious grill fish for me. I believe this seafood restaurant got me love the best, delicious grill fish and other seafood, in fact it put petai on top of its grill spice, really nice!

crab soup
grill stingray
grill grouper
Ana Ikan Bakar offer fresh seafood since it is located in the area where fishing boats port their catches. The price is really reasonable compare to other seafood restaurant that I have been so far. The restaurant always got its crowd especially dinner time and sometime you need to wait for a table. Once get the table number, you can go to choose the seafood and tell how it will be cooked or advised by the grill man what the recommended dishes for the seafood. Besides the grill seafood, the restaurant also serves hot wok dishes such as tomyum, fried rice, fried mushroom and etc. If I am not mistaken Ana Ikan Bakar has three branch restaurants in Kuantan and one in Bangi, Selangor.
grilling area
squid fritters

No comments: