Sunday, September 16, 2012

Warong Paksu & Maksu – Kg. Peramu, Kuantan, Pahang



Looking at the food at Warong Paksu & Maksu (Paksu &
Maksu Stall) feels like I in my home town. The stall got every favourite dishes of my east coast appetite, from nasi dagang, laksam, sata, otak-otak, pulut lepe, khepok leko, seafood fritters such as sotong celup tepung (squid fritters), prawn and many more, I wish I can list all of them here but that keep me drooling. Besides offer usual hot and cold drinks, the all around favourite drink - coconut drink, cendol, corn drink. They all very nice and delicious food and snacks make the stall so happening!
nasi dagang
L: pulut lepe; R: sata;

squid fritters

Warong Paksu & Maksu just located beside Tanjung Lumpur main road, next to the balai polis (police station) Kampung Peramu. It is something like full fill my home town appetite after eating here although it almost close to my homie food and snacks tasty.
grilling sata

No comments: