Saturday, November 7, 2015

Kafe Masakan Terengganu Asli - Bandar Kinrara, Kuala Lumpur

pulut gaul nyo with fried salted fish at back
 As Terenganuan, I always craving the authentic Terengganu meals such as the nasi dagang, nasi lemak, laksam, pulut gaul nyo(glutinous rice ball, mix with shredded coconut) and etc. The cafe really serves my drools and almost every weekend I come here since it is just nearby to my home.  Those meals are authentic Terengganu meal. You also can buy raw khepok leko in vacuum pack here.





 





 This cafe located in compound of Kinrara BK 4 mosque, Masjid Al Ehsan with quite ample parking space. They serve the meals for breakfast only and make quite big amount of the meals too, so you do not have to worry if go late there. Sometime the cafe used as my meeting place as well for my ex-school mates since I know one of the owner sibling who was my high school senior. 
nasi dagang
laksam






















2 comments:

Anis Azalea said...

Why la tak tahu padahal duduk BK dan selalu je lalu depan masjid tu..

potech said...

It's ok, now you can go there everyday, I bet thehe