Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Right, It's 2010, Time to Change?

Yes, we are in the year of 2010, in fact that it is now middle of February 2010. My new year started with hectic schedule consequences of runaway housemaid in the end of last year. My daughter just enterred standard 2 and the hero was first time going to be away from home for daycares and kindergarten. Normally they just hang around at home during the days since we had the maid at home, previously.  Initially when coming to the new year, my wife and me was frantically looking for a kindergarten and daycares to place our children during the day when we off to work. We went to 5 kindergartens and daycares around the area,
looking suitable, convenience and secure place, particularly for our kids and generally reasonable fees to us. At last we found the second nearer to our home is the best place to the kids and came across several impressions during our survey to the all places. 

                It is year that totally changed our time management not only at work but also at home and the whole schedule. I rush home after work to fecth my kids from the daycares, if not I have to arrange with my wife earlier. My wife rushes out of no where afterwork, preparing the dinner for us and yet she continue with her office homework after kids went to the bed. Her time starts as early in the morning, clean up the house, preparing the kids' stuff and meal for us and myself put more effort than usual on some household chores, not to say I am an ant scared of the "bokbong" but as a responsible hubby and caring father!  
We were extremely exhausted during the first and second weeks of the new year and so on of my kids to follow new rules that they don't used to be, to catch up with Ayah and ibu new lifestyle. We seem to get used to it and everything is under control and manageable now. 

I realized that how long am I going be as what I am currently doing and what I will be doing in the next five years and I won't be doing what I used to be. Time to change and what drive me are my priorities in me and my family's life and without a goal we get no result and with old goal we gonna get old result so get new goal and at least we gonna expect new result. Time to change! What's your priority in you and your family's life? Get the realization!

No comments: