Saturday, July 3, 2010

Coconut Drink, Anyone? ..

    It was really hot sunny afternoon that Saturday when driving back home from IOI Mall Puchong and I was drooling of coconut drink. I remembered that area have coconut drink stall and I once used to drink there. So turned left into Jalan Bandar 14 after Tesco Puchong then turned right on the first junction and went to the end until "T" junction and the stall just on left at the junction. I felt lucky enough to see the hang coconuts at the stall from afar, meaning that it was opened for business that day. The stall was just assembled of few tables and chairs shaded from the nature roof of big trees in front of small road opposite and infront of the furniture shops. It was really resfreshing when sipping cold coconut drink from kole or big tin mug that usually used by Indian or mamak shop for teh tarik. The water freshly poured out from the cut coconut and put in the mug with some ice and mixed of fresh coconut flesh. I took 2 kole of coconut drink that day and it was so refreshing until I am drooling when writing this post.

No comments: