Saturday, July 31, 2010

Restoran Leha Kelfood - Setapak, KL

I stopped by at this restaurant for breakfast when on my way to Genting Highlands that day. Actually it has been really awhile that I wanted to test the food here because I always pass by this restaurant when going back to my home town Kuala Terengganu. It is just located opposite of MRR2, at Taman Melati Utama. I believe the name of this restaurant Leha Kelfood assembled of Leha Kelantan Food which Leha might be the owner and Kelfood is Kelantan food. My assumption was quite correct when listened to the 2 of the workers chat at the counter with Germany's speak or Kelantanese accent.
There were lots of food especially authentic Malay dishes.such as nasi kerabu, nasi dagang, pulut, laksam and yeahh really tempting to write all of them here. I could see a parade of lauk pauk ala-kampung or Malay home cuisine dishes really made me want to have lunch instead of breakfast since it was already 10.30 AM that time. I got my eye-ball pop'd out or rambang mata all over those dishes on the counter and at last I took nasi kerabu. There were also Malay dessert or cu'ci mulut as pengat pisang, bubur kacang, etc. and I ended up took a pulut durian as my dessert of my breakfast! This restaurant basically serves self service concept where you got to stroll your eyes on those delicious dishes, food at the counters and then take them up as much as you want to or your tank can be filled in. 
The waitress will come over to your table to calculate the price of you meal afterward. Want to know the exact location of this restaurant? It is located at Jalan Melati Utama 4, Taman Melawati Utama, Setapak, KL or you can contact the manager En. Zulkepeli Jafar at 012 3138905.
Points:
Overall - 4.8 of 5
Price - 4.3
Taste - 4.8
Environment - 5
Service - 5

No comments: